Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OPI Skyfall

OPI Skyfall is from the new OPI Skyfall collection for the new James Bond movie. Skyfall is a great almost brick red creme polish and reminds me a lot of OPI Mrs. O'leary's BBQ. The formula on this was perfect, not too thick or thin, it just glided on like butter. In person this color is a little more dark than it photographs but I am still loving it. Skyfall was completely opaque in two coats. It dried to a nice shine and then I top coated with one layer of Seche Vite.

 I'm not really one for following nail polish trends. If I want to wear neon in December I will and not think twice! But this is one of the "hot" colors for fall since it is close to the Oxblood color we have been hearing is sooo popular. So if you want a great fall color this one is definitely a great one to pick up!!!




1 comment:

  1. This is the perfect red! I'm kind of in love with it after seeing your pos and pictures, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete