Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hello Blog World - Welcome Haul!

I have been addicted to nail polish since I remember and lately have really gotten into reading nail blogs. This is my attempt to start my own. Whether it is successful or not this will still be a lot of fun for me. It will be a great way to document my always changing nail color and my ever growing collection.

I couldn't think of any other better way to start of my blog than a haul. Starting this today was the best excuse ever to go out and buy more of what I love - Polish!!  I bought all these polishes from Walgreens and CVS since they were super close.

Here is what I got!

 I got three new colors from Revlon : (from left to right) Blue Lagoon 092, Hazy 810, and Sugar Plum 650. I really can't wait to try out blue lagoon because it looks like a perfect color for winter. It reminds me so much of snow with all the little sparkles in it.


I got two new colors from Wet n' Wild: (from left to right) Burgundy Frost and Under Your Spell.


I got two polishes at CVS from Confetti. I have never tried this brand before but I look forward to it.
 From left to right, Purple Parade and Smitten.


Last I have one by Sally Hansen Rose Amore and Sinful Colors Nail Junkie. That really is one of the best names for polish and describes me so completely I had to have it. Plus it is a glitter explosion which I love.


Over the next week or so I will be swatching these and really just can't wait. I hope to pick up a couple followers along the way who are nail addicts just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment