Sunday, December 2, 2012

Challenge Day 1: Red & Green



Today is the first day of the challenge and that would red and green day! I was having a hard time feeling Christmas-y until I started my nails. Somehow the red and green really does something to put your head in the frame of mind of Christmas and now I'm all excited! I wanted to keep it kind of simple but of course it needed a little bit of extra pizazz so I through in some red and green rhinestones. For this mani I started out with two coats of Essie Blanc and then one coat of OPI Kyoto Pearl. I then added some stamping with Maybelline Bold Gold using Bundle Monster plate 322. I decided to use my index finger as my accent today so that is where I through the red and green rhinestones and I just love how the 3D effect turned out. It looks a lot better in person than it came across in the pictures. For the rest of the nails I filled in the circles with red and green using Zoya Logan and Blaze.


I am super excited for this challenge and am loving what everyone else has come up with so make sure to check them out too! 

 Loading InLinkz ...

6 comments:

  1. It's BEAUTIFUL!!! Teach me how to do this, Vicky. Your nails look great, chickadee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! It was actually super simple just stamped with the gold and then filled in the circles with the red and green :)

      Delete
  2. This is great! That stupid BM 3 set is always haunting me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it is amazing and you know you need it and thanks :)

      Delete
  3. These are so stunning!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Wahoo! Please check out my blog for further information! http://polishinsomnia.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominated you for the Liebster award!!!Get more info here:
    http://redpolishorbadpolish.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award-nominations-on-road.html

    ReplyDelete