Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bundle Monster Set 3 Stamping Challenge Day 1

Soguesswhat11 one of my favorite people on Youtube that has the best stamping tutorials for nails is having a fun challenge on her facebook page. It started yesterday and the challenge is each day to create a design using one of the plates from the new Bundle Monster set. The challenge will go in order of the plates so day one use plate 301, day 2 use plate 302, etc. I think this will be a fun challenge and a way to get me to use all my plates at least once in the next month.

Here is my day one plate 301 design.  Colors used are Julep Reese, China Glaze Liquid Leather, Sally Hansen Platinum and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Whirl Wind White. I used the gradient image and the keys image to go for a Juicy Couture-ish design.




No comments:

Post a Comment