Monday, December 16, 2013

Nail Art For Nubs Monday

The closer it gets to Christmas the more I just can't stop myself from adding more and more Christmas to my nails. I think they started off innocent enough with a Christmas jelly sandwich but I just kept adding more and more. But really who am I kidding? They are super tacky like a bad Christmas sweater and I love it!

For the jelly sandwich I used OPI Funny Bunny and China Glaze Party Hearty. I started with Funny Bunny then a coat of Party Hearty then repeated and finished with one last coat of Funny Bunny. After that I added one coat of Seche Vite to protect it in case I made a mistake with stamping. On my thumb and ring finger I taped off a triangle just using regular scotch tape. For the tree I used Zoya Chita and then removed the tape immediately. I added a star and ornaments to each of the trees using nail wheels I got off of Ebay. For the remaining fingers I stamped one snowflake using Maybelline Bold Gold and Bundle Monster plate BM H01 with a green jewel in the center.





1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the Christmas touches you added. I haven't tried stamping yet, even though I have the tools for it.

    ReplyDelete