Sunday, December 1, 2013

Turkey Day!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving if that is what you celebrate or if not I hope your Thursday was wonderful! Also, happy first day of Hanukkah to those who celebrate! One of my friends shared a pin from Pinterest with me and told me I HAD to try it for Thanksgiving and since I love everything minion I very quickly agreed. Here is a link to the pin that inspired me to try the same thing. I was really happy with how it turned out and got so many compliments from my family. The only polishes I used were Zoya Arizona and China Glaze White on White. Everything else was done with acrylic paints.


1 comment:

  1. OMG this is so cute! The costumes are always so funny to see them wear so I love that they are dressed up for turkey day on your nails ^_^

    ReplyDelete