Monday, March 24, 2014

Nail Art For Nubs: Blue Daisies

It's spring!! It's Spring! It's finally Spring!!! With a 50% chance of snow tonight and freezing temperatures. *womp* *womp* *womp* I did get to wear flip flops one day this week though so it's getting there just super slowly. This week I decided I wanted to put one of my favorite flowers that reminds me of spring on my nails. Daisies!!! More specifically I really really love blue daisies. Not sure if that is a real color they come in but I see them everywhere so that's what I'm going with. I also decided to push my comfort zone a little and actually paint the daisies and not stamp. I am so happy with the way they came out!!! I used two coats of OPI 4 In the Morning and then painted on the daisies using acrylic paints. Of course I had to try it out both shiny and matte. This one I definitely love matte more but both ways just make me so happy and even more excited for the rest of spring to finally show up.





1 comment: