Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cult Nails Enticing

Today was such a long day at work but there were a couple moments that just really made my day. I like to feed the geese and ducks behind my office and today one of the geese actually came right up to me and ate out of my hand. I had to hold back me squeal of joy to not scare him off but it was really an awesome experience.

On to the manicure I currently have on my hand. I started off with Enticing by Cult Nails. This is really a beautiful pale pink color that is ultra feminine and girly. It did take me three coats to get is as opaque as I wanted but really that wasn't bad. Mine seemed a little thick when I was putting it on but it did even out in the end. That could be my fault though because I tried a new basecoat out for the first time.

This color is really great but I just didn't feel it was the right color for me. So to make it a little more my style I added a coat of Essie Set in Stones and OMGoodness I am in love. These two colors really compliment each other so great! I think it was just a little too much pink for me but the large chunks of silver glitter really break it up and make a great accent. If you have these two I definitely recommend the combination. Let me know what you think.



1 comment:

  1. looks so pretty! looks so girly and classy and fun. i might have to try this out for myself!

    ReplyDelete