Sunday, April 22, 2012

Julep's Parker and Cult Nails Captivated

First I want to thank anyone who has read my blog so far and has come back. I am very new at this but I really do enjoy being able to share my love of polish with others who understand my addiction.

I also wanted to say that all the nail polish I show on here may not be the latest or most expensive polishes out there. When it comes to polish I really don't discriminate. If I like the color then I will buy it no matter if it is a brand people consider cheap and completely brush aside. Good polishes come in all different shades, colors, brands, and price ranges. No matter if it came out this month or two years ago this blog is going to be about my new nail discoveries. It may  be something you know and love already or something you never thought of trying but I think it's always worth a shot.

Give polish a chance people!

With all that said I am going to keep the rest short and sweet. The manicure I currently have on my hand is three coats of Julep's Parker topped with one coat of Cult Nails captivated. I will do a full review on Parker possibly some time this week. I like the color but I just didn't like the application and the results. That's why I covered it with glitter. Glitter just makes everything better!


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. I will buy a color if it's pretty. No matter what brand it is!

    ReplyDelete