Thursday, January 31, 2013

Daily Lacquer - Satine

Well in the few short days since I have written my last review on Daily Lacquer they have opened up a whole new website to sell their polish and it is amazing! They have moved up from Etsy and have really put together a great new site that better showcases their polishes and all that they have to offer. Please make sure to go check out their new site which can be found here. Their Etsy store will still stay open but only for the sale of single bottles. If you want to buy their entire collections make sure you head over to their new site.

Satine is the second polish I received to review from Maggy at Daily Lacquer and really I don't think she could have picked out two better colors for me. My favorite colors to have on my nails are blues and blacks so Satine is just perfect. It also incorporates my latest obsession of holographic polish! Almost all of last week I had on Satine layered over Cult Nails Nevermore. Then after a few days I realized OMG I forgot to take pictures of it. Then of course the break happen and I had to cut my nails down to little bitty nubbins. I still left on Satine for about five days total before switching and that polish held up so well. I had minimal tip wear and at day five only a couple chips and that was only on my dominant hand which is to be expected.

When I put Satine on for the second time I decided to just wear it all by itself. This polish is just so pretty! Satine is grey-ish black holo that has small silver glitter and larger diamond shaped holographic glitter. On it's own it took about 3 coats to be fully opaque and over black I used two coats. When worn over black it really makes the black of Satine stand out a lot more but really I love it both ways. Application of Satine was great and I had no problems. The diamonds came out easily and no fishing was required. There are actually a lot more diamonds on my nails than you can see but they were just a little camera shy and depended on the angle in the light.

So in the past week and a half since I had Satine I have worn her twice already. I think it might be time to actually upgrade to a full size bottle because I don't think this will be the last time I wear her. Satine is $10 a bottle and can be found on their Etsy store here or on their new store here. There are only 2 left in stock right now so hurry if you need this now!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment