Friday, December 14, 2012

Challenge Day 7 - Snowman


Ok so I'm not even going to lie today I am cheating and using a design I came up with last year but I have two very good excuses. Okay, well one excuse and one reason. My excuse is that I just tried Color Club's Holiday Splendor for the first time and less than 24 hours is just not enough time to spend wearing this amazingness! And my reason is that this snowman mani was one of my first two attempts at nail art. I have always been addicted to nail polish but never even thought to try nail art til last December so these nails will always be really special to me because of that. They may not be the best but I was super happy with them and still am to this day.

For the mani I used Zoya Noel for my base color and then added Essie Shine of the Times over it to create a glistening snow effect. This was indoors but outside in the sun I just loved the way it sparkled just like new fallen snow. I will never be able to remember the colors used for my little snowmen so we will just skip that and get to the picture.



 Loading InLinkz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment