Saturday, December 22, 2012

My First Gradient

Today I have for you my very first gradient ever. I absolutely love gradient manis but I have always been too afraid to try one myself. I just don't understand how people get them so perfect! I definitely need a lot of practice but at least with these results I want to try again instead of give up. For my first time I am pretty happy with the results and it was a fun learning experience. For this look I started with three coats of Zoya Sharon as a base and then sponged on several layer of Cult Nails Feel Me Up. For the stamping I used Bundle Monster plate 318. For top coat I used Cult Nails Wicked Fast. I don't think this is the best to use with stamping because it smeared my index and middle finger. With the other two I was super gentle trying not to ruin them too. This is my first time using Wicked Fast with stamping so maybe I just need to be more gentle or wait even longer before I top coat even though I waited close to five minutes. I am still super happy with this look though and the smudges are barely even noticeable in person the camera just captures everything!


4 comments:

  1. Does not look like your first attempt. great job and i love the stamping on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came out great - way better than my first gradient attempt did!

    ReplyDelete