Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 2 - Candy Canes


When I was little, well even now, my favorite type of candy cane were the blue raspberry ones. There is just something about a candy that turns your mouth bright blue so you can then turn to people and stick your tongue out at them while asking if it is blue :) So for candy canes I knew I wanted to do blue ones but then I started thinking about the multi-colored packs ant thought that would be really fun so for today's theme I have four different flavors/color combinations of candy canes. For all of the nails I used stamping using Cheeky plate CH11.

Polishes Used:
Blue Raspberry: Revlon Coastal Surf for base & Julep Eloise stamped
Grape: Sally Hansen Good to Grape base & Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Lively Lilac stamped
Peppermint: OPI Thanks So Muchness base & Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White stamped
Cinnamon: Wet n Wild Candy-licious base & Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red stamped


 Loading InLinkz ...

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the candy cane stripes.
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Please check out my blog for further information! http://mittamean83.blogspot.com/p/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete