Sunday, February 2, 2014

Julep Glam Roc

Today I have Jule's Glam Roc which is part of the February Julep Maven box subscription box. I had a really hard time narrowing down what colors I wanted this month so I ended up picking a box and then adding on two polishes. This month I went with the Bombshell box and added on the two Stardust Finish polishes: Cameron and Glam Roc. Stardust Finish is Julep's version of texture polish similar to Zoya Pixies and OPI Liquid Sands.

Glam Roc is a royal purple texture with tons of glitter and shine. It's almost a little Mardi Gras-ish with it's green, gold and pink micro glitter. The formula on this was super thick but still very easy to work with. That thickness made it almost a one coater! I did need two coats though to get it full opaque. If you have Zoya Chita I would say the formula is most like that one where it is just super thick but so perfect. I wish it was sunny here so I could properly show just how much shimmer this has in the light. I am going to attach a short video clip showing just how much sparkle this gives out. I am really impressed with my first Julep texture and hope the other one is just as great as this.




Julep is a monthly polish subscription that you can get for $19.99 a month. Most boxes have two polishes and some kind of product in makeup or beauty. They also have all polishes boxes and all product boxes. You can get your first month for free and just pay shipping with the code FREEBOX. If you are interested in finding out more about Julep or signing up I will post my referral link below.

http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/4562/

No comments:

Post a Comment