Thursday, February 6, 2014

NOTD Cult Nails Kiss + Stamping

Just going to do a short little NOTD post for today. The second part of my nail mail this week was the new set of Pueen plates. I am so freaking excited for them! So right after I painted my nails with my new Cult I just had to test out the new plates too. This is something I think would be great for Valentines Day. I started off with two coats of Cult Nails Kiss and after it dried I stamped with Cult Nails Tempest using Pueen plate 73. I am super impressed with this set after using just one plate. I love how all the nails except the accent nail are similar but not identical. I think that is my main complaint on most stamping plates is sometimes I don't want them all to look identical. With the new plates it's possible to get lots of different variation because the image is so big you can choose to go at the image from any angle. I seriously can't wait to play around with this set some more this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment