Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Rimmel Barmy Blue

Today I have one of the polishes from the new Rimmel line the Rimmel London Salon Pro with Lycra. They discontinued the square bottles and brought back their older type formula that has Lycra in it and in a really cute round bottle with the crown on top. The only one I was really drawn to was a gorgeous blue called Barmy Blue. Formula is great and this was just a two coater. The brush is a little bit on the wide side but was still pretty easy to control. Now the thing that really impressed me is that you can totally get away with not wearing topcoat because it dries so glossy. My pictures show this polish all on it's own with no topcoat. I really hope they expand this line soon because I need more of this formula because it is awesome!



2 comments:

  1. LOL!
    I seriously just bought this today, it was 50% off, I think it's leaving soon! It is soooo pretty <3 Looking at your nails, I'm so happy that I broke my no-buy just for this ;)

    xoxo

    (PS did you enter my giveaway yet?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope this line isn't going anywhere any time soon. It was just released and just replaced the old square bottles so they will definitely be around a while :) It's also definitely worth breaking a no buy for! I can't stop staring at my nails with it!

      Delete