Thursday, February 27, 2014

Smitten Polish Shamrock Shake

Today I have one of the new Smitten Polishes from their St. Patrick's Day collection called Shamrock Shake. This is my first Smitten but after this I am pretty sure I am going to need to go back for more. First of all this makes me want a shamrock shake just talking about it. I had one the other day and it so soooo good and got me even more excited for this to show up in the mail. Shamrock Shake is a minty green holo that applies perfectly in three thin coats. The formula is a great consistency not being too thick or thin. Like with all holographics they do dry quicker so you don't want to keep going over the same spot a bunch or it will drag. I didn't really have any issues with that. I was so excited that even though it was freezing today the sun came out so I was able to capture just how gorgeous this polish really is. I did use a topcoat of Seche Vite for the picture below.


No comments:

Post a Comment