Thursday, January 9, 2014

Avon Starburst

Well this is a little funny and awkward. Yesterday on the blog I had Starburst and today on the blog I have Starburst. I literally didn't put that together til I was writing out the blog title and was like, wait, I know I've done this before. It's a completely different brand and color though with the same great name. Today I have Avon Starburst from their Cosmic collection of scattered holos. Starburst is a berry red scattered holo. The formula on this was nearly perfect and only required two coats for full opaqueness. I barely needed clean up that's how easy it applied. I finished off with one coat of Seche Vite. I am going to need to try this again out in the sun because I didn't find it very holo even for a scattered holo. I was mainly just using it as a base for nail art so I just took some indoor pictures. Hopefully this weekend I will have a chance to try it again and the weather will cooperate and not be negative 30 degree wind chill. Even without a strong holo I still really loved this color!





No comments:

Post a Comment