Monday, January 13, 2014

Nail Art For Nubs Monday

For today's nails I decided to do some stamping over Avon Saturn with one of my new plates from Vivid Lacquer VL019. At first I thought the image on the plate was a fox but now I'm not really sure anymore. I am just going to go with it's a fox because it matches the color scheme. At some point I will use the stamp for some wolf nails. On my index, middle and pinky fingers I used the image that looks sort of like rainbows and stamped that using Cult Nails Fetish. Next on the thumb and pinky I used the grass image to create a french tip. Next I placed a large fox on my thumb and the small one on my ring finger. I topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite. Make sure to check out all the amazing art work from the girls participating in this!!



\

No comments:

Post a Comment