Monday, January 6, 2014

Nail Art for Nubs Monday

Last weekend I was building another nail polish rack and everything was going along just fine until I ran out of duct tape with only three shelves to go. I went back to Rue21 where I had purchased to tape only to find out that they don't even sell duct tape anymore. All my searching online has turned up nothing either. So that was really disappointing and I am going to have to find something else that is close so I can finally finish it up. That duct tape was so pretty though so this weeks Nubs mani is going to be dedicated to that out of reach duct tape!

Here is the inspiration.

I started off with two coats of Avon Starburst and then stamped using Pueen plate 27 on all of the fingers. I topped it all of with two coats of Seche Vite. It's not exact and its a more shiny version but to me it's close enough. Now if I can just find something close when it comes to tape to finish that rack =) As always please remember to check out the other girls participating in the link up!!





1 comment:

  1. That looks awesome! I wish my stamping was that good... And I think that did the original inspiration justice. :)

    xxLissa

    ReplyDelete