Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Years!!!!!

Happy New Years everyone!!!! I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years Eve. Another year has come to a close and I am so sad to see it go! I haven't exactly decided on my resolutions yet but I have all day for that. One I do have that is nail related is that I am going to try my best to use base coat every time I do my nails. I'm so terrible at that and have to stains to show for it.

For my New Years Eve mani I used a TON of polish and created a huge mess but it was worth it in the end. I guess the best way to list everything I did is to break it down by nail. On my index I started with two coats of Cult Nails Fetish. Next I added China Glaze Techno towards the cuticle and finished with a golden kiss stamped with Maybelline Bold Gold and Bundle Monster plate 303. On my middle finger I used three coats of China Glaze I'm Not Lion and stamped streamers and a kissing couple using Cult Nails Fetish and plates BMH14 from Bundle Monster and Winstonia 102. On my ring finger and thumb I started with one coat of China Glaze White on White and did a gradient using Zoya Kieko, Lara, Arizona and Creamy. I stamped on a city skyline of building using Cult Nails Fetish and Bundle Monster 414 and added some fireworks with GOSH Holographic Hero and plate BM H14. On my pink I did two coats of Zoya Storm and stamped a little good luck Buddha in Maybelline Bold Gold using Bundle Monster H14.



No comments:

Post a Comment